Business & Occupational Psychology Researcher
Leadership | Business Psychology | Public Speaking
Fiona Kearns MSc MABP is a business executive and coach experienced in helping individuals and organisations achieve their potential. She is also a member of the Association for Business Psychology.
She completed her MSc in Occupational and Business psychology and helps individuals & organisations achieve their potential.
Her special interests include:
- Workplace Performance
- Diverse teams
- Employee Engagement
- Unconscious bias
- Public Speaking
- Toxic Teams
She is skilled in questioning, challenging and delivering feedback to individuals having developed a strong skillset in:
- people & organisational development
- public speaking.
Fiona is very much interested in interpreting research and shares evidence based strategies designed for practical application. Within the ICT field, she specialises in developing and translating ideas into completed projects making informed decisions based on strategic vision and commercial analysis.
Fiona has guided women in a variety of spheres including career, business and politics and has been engaged by Dublin City University (DCU), Common Purpose Ireland, Dublin Business School, QED Training & Dress for Success Dublin
Fiona Kearns Qualifications
- MSc in Occupational and Business Psychology at Kingston University, London.
- Post graduate qualification in Business & I.T. from Dublin Business School
- B.A. in Political Science, Sociology and History from NUI Galway.
- Licensed Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- FETAC certified trainer & facilitator.
Fiona is past President of Dublin Toastmasters, founder of UnCensored Speakers & has been an active member in Toastmasters for a number of years.